Dance Performance feat:
- Chinny https://twitter.com/chinnymuoh
- Oluchi https://www.instagram.com/lluchi_/
- Sophia https://www.instagram.com/essysevents/
Vocal Performances feat:
- Chichi (https://twitter.com/IBeChichi),
- Ruchi (https://twitter.com/RuchiUniverse) and
- Ijeoma (https://twitter.com/cocoabelow)
The process of evaporative cooling has been used across Africa for centuries. Below, we’ve done our best to produce an infographic explaining just how this process works.
What is an Udu? Udu is an Igbo word which means vessel. An Udu is a clay pot which is often often used as a water carrier. (It can also be used as a drum).
Does Juju only effect Africans?
a charm or fetish, especially of a type used by some West African peoples.
supernatural power attributed to a charm or fetish.“juju and witchcraft”